Opening for Director - HR at IOC

Posted by Sandhya Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear HR Professional,

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOC, Govt. of India Enterprise, has is released the Employement & WEB add to recruit
Director -HR post.

Aspirants may uttilise this opportunity.

Fore more details please find attached file.

Thanking you.

Regards

H R CHETHAN
ASST. MANAGER(HUMAN RESOURCES)
CENTER FOR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Ph:9480703064 / 080-22195323
Int: 3185

1 Responses to Opening for Director - HR at IOC

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Dear Sir,

    Im Gowramma M, am interested to apply for the HR post.

    I am capable, honest, sincere and hardworking person bound to duty. If
    you are kind enough to grant me an opportunity to work in your
    organization. I shall prove worthy of your requirement.

    I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +919986896630.

    Thank you for your time and consideration & I look forward to speak with you about this employment opportunity.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Gowramma M

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe here for Latest job openings

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner